HFS for Windows (64-bit)
This HFS for Windows is for 64-bit Windows, include Vista x64 (64bits) and Windows 7 x64 (64bits), enables the use of Mac-formatted partitions in Windows operating systems. Utilizing Paragon's own unique technology, the Universal File System Driver (UFSD), Paragon's HFS for Windows is able to extend the boundaries of Microsoft Windows' scalability and interoperability. The UFSD technology was specifically developed to provide full access (read/write, format, etc.) to volumes of the most popular file systems (NTFS, FAT, Ext2/3FS, etc.) under various platforms, (DOS, Windows, Linux, and Mac) when these file systems are not supported.
Key Features include:
1. Read access: Gives Windows users the ability to read data from Mac (HFS+ formatted) volumes.
2. Easy to install: The driver is easily installed through a user-friendly wizard.
3. High performance: Transfers files at a rate similar to the native Windows NTFS file-system performance.
4. No system degradation during data transfers.
5. No limitation to maximum file/partition size: Must be within Windows and HFS+ limitations.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this partition manager software.