HD Audio Recorder
HD Audio Recorder record, save, convert and send by the Internet your audio recording!
This product has got numerous awards and positive user feedback in recording software sphere. HD Audio Recorder was developed to simplify and improve recording process and help share your recordings with anyone in the Internet.
It records audio using new features and hardware acceleration introduced by High Definition Audio Sound cards and drivers. Missing features on legacy hardware are emulated by application audio engine.
HD Audio Recorder Features:
1. Record sound from any source available on your PC: Microphone, Line in, CD in, Stereo mix, Phone line, Aux etc.
2. Save and convert to wav, mp3, wma, ADPCM and other formats available on your PC.
3. Share recordings in the Internet in one-click.
4. HD Audio Recorder supports full range of sampling rates: from 8kHz up to 192kHz and industry available bits depth: 8, 16, 24 bits per sample and even 32 bit float known as IEEE floating point format.
5. Supports new HD Audio specifications and formats.
6. Support for new features introduced by Core Audio API in Windows Vista and Windows 7.
7. Works both on new and legacy hardware.
8. Advanced visualization of recorded data.
9. Record "What you hear" feature in Windows XP (Loopback recording feature in Windows Vista or Windows 7).
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $14.95, you can free download and get a free trial.