GoldWave is a professional digital audio editor. Use it to play, edit, mix, and analyze audio, or apply special effects, such as fade, equalizer, echo, reverse, time warp, noise reduction, pop/click filter. New files can be recorded from cassettes, albums, radio, or digitally copied from audio CDs. Real-time visuals are displayed during playback and recording. Supports MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA and many more formats. Over 10 years of development.
* Multiple Document Interface for working with many files in one session
* Huge file editing: 4GB and beyond (NTFS only)
* Configurable RAM or hard drive editing
* High quality: 24 bit, 192kHz
* Real-time visuals: bar, waveform, spectrogram, spectrum, level meter, ...
* Fast non-destructive editing. Cut, copy, delete, and undo take only a fraction of a second, regardless of the file size
* Multiple undo levels
* Many effects: distortion, doppler, echo, filter, mechanize, offset, pan, volume shaping, invert, resample, equalizer, time warp, pitch, reverb, volume matcher, channel mixer, ...
* Effect previewing and presets
* Audio restoration filters: noise reduction, pop/click, smoother
* Supported file formats: wav, mp3, ogg, aiff, au, vox, mat, snd, voc, FLAC, raw binary data, text data, and more
* File format plug-ins for the next generation of audio compression, such as WMA and MP4/M4A
* DirectX Audio Plug-in hosting
* Effect chain editor
* Audio CD Reader
* Batch processing and conversion
* Drag-and-drop cue points, with auto-cue and file splitting features.
* Direct waveform editing with the mouse
* Customizable tool bars
* Customizable waveform colours
* Customizable keyboard shortcuts
* Automatic timer (day/time) recording or level activated recording
* Clean, friendly, easy-to-use interface
* Several built-in accessibility features and many keyboard shortcuts
* Excellent value, free upgrades
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, you can free download and get a free trial.