GeoGebra is a free mathematics software for learning and teaching, a free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy-to-use package. It has received several educational software awards in Europe and the USA.
1. Interactive graphics, algebra and spreadsheet
2. From elementary school to university level
3. Free learning materials
In the most simple manner, you can do constructions including points, vectors, segments, lines, and conic sections as well as functions, which can be altered dynamically by mouse afterwards. On the other hand, also the direct input in school-notation like g: 3x + 4y = 7 or c: (x - 2)2 + (y - 3)2 = 25 is possible, and a range of commands including differentiation and integration are at your disposal. The most remarkable feature of GeoGebra is the dual view of objects: every expression in the algebra window corresponds to an object in the geometry window and vice versa.
1. Graphics, algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic
2. Easy-to-use interface, yet many powerful features
3. Authoring tool to create interactive learning materials as web pages
4. Available in many languages for our millions of users around the world
5. Free and open source software
GeoGebra is dynamic mathematics software that joins geometry, algebra and calculus. It is developed for learning and teaching mathematics in schools by Markus Hohenwarter and an international team of programmers.
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this graphing software.