GMax FLV Encoder
A DirectShow video/audio capture application able to deliver a live FLV stream continuously via an embedded HTTP server. This is the final version of FLV Encoder with major improvements.
* The user graphical interface (GUI) has been totally redesigned.
* Supports different video formats from small (160x120) to large frames (600x800).
* Supports different audio formats (MP3, ADPCM and PCM) from low to high quality.
* Supports two modes of streaming, "push" and "pull".
* Supports Screen Grabber, FLV files, Pictures, Media Files.
* Other improvements.
* In the installed application folder you will find a lot of FLV players for every video format
* supported by the encoder. This players could be posted on a HTTP server and accessed
* from a web browser (recommended).
Is a DirectShow video/audio capture application which is able to deliver a live FLV stream from a device like an USB Webcam, TV Tunner or capture card via an embedded HTTP server or a Flash Media Server. The video stream is FLV1 encoded and the audio stream is PCM, IMA ADPCM or Lame MP3 encoded. As a remote player you can use any FLV player able to render remote FLV files. Other option for you is to use the HTML embedded player which is shipped with the encoder or to design your own player using Adobe Flash technologies.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this flash tool software.