FX Graph is a simple, easy to use, but powerful, graphing program, a powerful graphing made dead simple. Most graphing packages offer powerful features but they are difficult to learn, difficult to teach and difficult to use. Many schools spend more time teaching students how to use the program rather than actually using it.
it is simple. So simple that secondary students will be using it to solve problems within minutes of first seeing it. It is designed to be used, with minimal training, by twelve and thirteen year old students but is powerful enough to support the graphing needs of all secondary school students.
1. Graph Cartesian, inverse, conic, implicitly defined, polar and parametric relationships.
2. Analyse most functions and provide information on important points automatically.
3. Plot points, groups of points and vectors.
4. Graph on equal aspect and fixed scale axes
5. Automatically detect asymptotes and point discontinuities in rational functions.
6. Show tangent lines and 1st and 2nd derivative curves.
7. Calculate and display definite integrals including areas to the y axis.
8. Zoom and graph on broken axes.
9. Easily annotate your graph using automatically generated text.
10. Graph inequations and the feasible region for a system of inequations.
11. Include constants in functions - interactive animations
12. Produce publication quality graphics with a minimum of effort.
13. And much more.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $65.00, you can free download and get a free trial.