FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor can help you to edit Final Fantasy X savegame files, it is a utility that edits Final Fantasy X savegame files. Visit the project homepage for download links and instructions.
-Press "Edit" or "Done" to effect changes.
-If you are updating a character/item/etc, you must effect your changes before you switch to another character/item/etc.
-All changes must be saved from the main menu or the save will not be edited.
1. Works with all versions of FFX
2. Compatible with raw saves as well as .psu saves
3. .psu saves can be saved as .psu or raw
4. raw saves can only be saved as raw
Party and character editing:
1. Rearrange the party, add/remove any number of characters/aeons
2. Modify character names (and fonts), 19 symbol limit (17 with custom font)
3. Modify character abilities, current HP & MP, base stats, sphere levels, ability points, overdrive gauge, enemies defeated, affection, poison damage %, and overdrive modes
4. Unlock all Overdrives and Overdrive Modes
1. Equipment editing:
2. Create any type of weapon or armor that you want
3. Copy and Paste equipment between slots and save files
4. Equip anything to anyone
5. Note: Equipment slots not in use will have an asterisk in the equipment selector drop-down menu
6. Edit weapon attack power, damage formula, and critical hit chance
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this game utility software.