ExtraMAME - a small MS Windows compatible game GUI wrapper for MAME, the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator authored by Nicola Salmoria and the MAME team. MAME lets you play thousands of old-school arcade games on your computer. ExtraMAME is smaller and easier to use. It doesnt force you to fuss with difficult configurations and its compatible with all MAME games.
"Extra M.A.M.E." is easy to use, just follow these steps:
1. Download the latest version of "Extra M.A.M.E." from our official site www.godlikedevelopers.com/
2. Download the latest version of the Windows command line version of M.A.M.E. from mamedev.org/release.html
3. Install "Extra M.A.M.E." into a folder of your choice. For example: "c:\ExtraMAME\"
4. Install "Windows command line version of MAME" into this folder as well: "c:\ExtraMAME\".
5. Run "Extra M.A.M.E.". It displays two lists, "supported" and "available". The supported list displays the names of games that are compatible with M.A.M.E. The available list displays the names of games that are actually present on your system. After a fresh install, the available list should be empty. You'll also need to download special M.A.M.E. game files. These files are named "bios" files and "rom" files.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $29.99, you can free download and get a free trial.