Express PC Audit Tool
Express PC Audit Tool is a PC audit software developed by Express Metrix provides instant, detailed, and comprehensive IT asset management data-enabling you to easily keep track of the inventory and usage of desktop assets-and tools to control access to unauthorized or concurrently-licensed applications. Accurate, meaningful reports provide the information you need to make good decisions, as well as quickly and confidently answer just about any question that comes your way.
Express Metrix is known for designing products that are easy to deploy and use. This, coupled with our strong commitment to service and technical expertise, will ensure your success. Get a complete audit of your PCs hardware and software. Easy and fast. Great for personal and business use.
Why people love it:
* Automated - No more tedious manual PC audits. (Hint: forward it to employees!)
* Accurate - Uses Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) to collect PC inventory data.
* Secure - No download required; runs right in your browser; no data sent back over the network.
* Easy - Reports can be easily printed and exported to Microsoft Outlook or Excel with a single click.
* Useful - Reports contain extensive information about PC hardware and software inventory installed on machine.
In a matter of minutes, youll get:
* Summary report showing hardware configuration and installed software.
* Detailed view of system hardware including: processor information; memory configuration; disk drives/storage; ports/input devices; box, board and BIOS; video; and printers.
* Software details such as: operating system; installed products and versions; running processes; and services.
* User environment information including: desktop configuration; startup commands; network connections; and environment variables.
Note: Requires a Windows-based PC running Internet Explorer 6.0 or above. Security settings must allow Internet Explorer to run Microsofts WMI ActiveX controller to scan.
Reasons to use the Express PC Audit & Inventory Tool:
* Troubleshoot PC performance issues by viewing running applications and services.
* Identify the presence (or absence) of critical security updates or hotfixes.
* Determine whether hardware or software upgrades are needed, and whether minimum requirements are met.
* Locate device model and/or serial number when replacements are needed.
* Obtain a quick inventory of all installed software when upgrading to a new PC, so you know what needs to be re-installed on the new system.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this system maintenance software.