Excel Viewer can open, view, and print Excel workbooks, even if you don't have Excel installed. This download is a replacement for Excel Viewer 97 and all previous Excel Viewer versions. With Excel Viewer, you can open, view, and print Excel workbooks, even if you don't have Excel installed. You can also copy data from Excel Viewer to another program. However, you cannot edit data, save a workbook, or create a new workbook. This download is a replacement for Excel Viewer 97 and all previous Excel Viewer versions.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows XP
This download applies to the following Office applications:
* Microsoft Office Excel 2007
* Microsoft Office Excel 2003
* Microsoft Excel 2002
* Microsoft Excel 2000
* Microsoft Excel 97
To install this download:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
2. Double-click the ExcelViewer.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Instructions for use:
1. After you install this download, open a file in Excel Viewer:
2. On the File menu, click Open.
3. In the Look in list, click the drive, folder, or Internet location that contains the file you want to open.
4. In the folder list, locate the file, or locate and open the folder that contains the file.
5. Click the file, and then click Open.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this microsoft office add-ins software.