Embird is a basic embird program, it resizes, splits, edits, displays, prints and converts embroidery designs. It works in two modes: Embird Manager and Embird Editor. There are several optional plug-in programs and alphabets available for Embird, expanding its capabilities with digitizing, lettering, cross stitch designs, conversion of TrueType fonts into embroidery, etc.
1. Converts designs among many file formats.
2. Supports many hoop types and sizes.
3. Processes designs in ZIP and RAR archives.
4. Displays designs in 1:1 scale and other scales.
5. Creates (displays, prints and saves into .BMP or .JPG file) various types of design documentation.
6. Provides photo realistic 3D preview of designs in order to enable assigning of proper colors to needles nd to check the design without actual embroidering.
7. Contains many threads catalogs and finds thread closest to chosen color.
8. Reads and writes designs stored on memory cards, floppy or hard disks in various embroidery formats.
9. Provides connection to Internet on-line stock design shop to sell or buy designs.
1. Allows to insert and delete colors in design.
2. Inserts text in various predigitized fonts and layouts
3. Inserts Font Engine text automatically converted from TrueType or OpenType fonts.
4. Joins and splits designs. Interactive free-hand splitting is supported.
5. Moves, resizes with density adjustment, centers, mirrors, rotates and skews designs or their parts.
6. Alows to edit individual stitches or parts of design.
7. Simulates sewing of design.
8. Sorts colors.
9. Imports designs from Embird Studio, Embird Cross Stitch and Sfumato Stitch programs to save them in appropriate file format.
* 30 days or 100 runs
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $144.00, you can free download and get a free trial.