ESET SysInspector is a free, state of the art diagnostic tool for Windows systems. It is also an integral part of ESET Smart Security 4 and ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4. It peers into your operating system and captures details such as running processes, registry content, startup items and network connections. Once a snapshot of the system is made, ESET SysInspector applies heuristics to assign a risk level for each object logged. Its intuitive graphical user interface enables the user to easily slice through the large volume of data using a slider to select objects of a particular color coded risk level for closer examination. ESET SysInspector is a convenient utility for the tool box of every IT expert and first responder.
ESET SysInspector is free software to display color-coded risk process. By using this free software can display color-coded according to the risk of running processes and can do simple filtering by degree of risk and slide bar.
ESET SysInspector Key Features:
1. Ability to generate and save a detailed log to be used by an IT expert or uploaded to an online forum for diagnosis
2. Option to exclude private, personal information from being saved in logs
3. Integrated Anti-Stealth technology allows discovering hidden objects (e.g. rootkits) in MBR, registry entries, drivers, services and processes
4. Ability to compare two existing logs for differences makes it easy to detect changes over time
5. Log entries are assigned a color code risk level for easy filtering
6. Intuitive hierarchical navigation of logs
7. Fast and compact single file executable, ideal for first responders to run from a USB drive without lengthy installation
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this diagnostic software.