Drive SnapShot creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file, including the operating system, installed programs, your data and all security attributes - while windows is running and you continue to work.
* Create Disk Image Backups, While Running Windows
The Backup process will back up all your data into a single file, containing all data, including system data and registry, for total security, should your computer ever crash.
* There is no restart (to DOS) necessary. Ever.
Continue your work, while the Backup is in progress
* The new Snapshot technology ensures that all data are consistent, and reflect the PC's data at the start of backup. There are no difficulties with opened files. Ever.
This enables a very fast and easy way to back up servers and other computers, that must run 24 hours a day.
* Easy Use and Restore of single Files or directories
Drive Snapshot creates a virtual drive, containing all your drive's data. You may use, compare, or restore these files directly from the Disk Image file.
* This works with any program of your choice, including (of course) the Windows Explorer
Complete Restore of a disk in case of Disaster
* If a disk is restored to its original state, it will be exactly the same as at the time of Backup - byte for byte.
Restoring a system partition will require DOS; other drives can be restored using Windows
* Compatible with all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS)
Supports Linux EXT2/3/Reiser
* Compatible with all Windows RAID Methods
* Very easy and comprehensive command line interface
This makes automation of regular tasks a breeze.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is EUR39.00, you can free download and get a free trial.