Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. Ditto allows you to save any type of information that can be put on the clipboard, text, images, html, custom formats, .....
Ditto is a full featured and network enabled clipboard manager that allows you to save items copied to the clipboard and optionally send them across the network to be shared with other users, and even keep the clipboards of multiple computers in sync. You can assign hotkeys to selected items, and quickly enter items by double-click or drag and drop. Ditto stores all snippets in an Access (.mdb) database, which can be searched, compacted and saved anywhere on your computer. Ditto is portable and supports U3 drives. Open Source, no documentation.
* Easy to use interface
* Search and paste previous copy entries
* Keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync
* Data is encrypted when sent over the network
* Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
* Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
* Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
* Display thumbnail of copied images in list
* Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
* UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)
* Uses sqlite database
?Uses sqlite database
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this clipboard software.