Deshaker is a video stabilizer for VirtualDub. It eliminates camera shakiness and makes panning, rotation and zooming smoother.
1. Stabilizes horizontal/vertical panning, rotation and zooming.
2. Works in 2 passes for optimal simulated camera motion.
3. Can use previous and future frames to fill in "black areas" caused by the stabilizing.
4. Optional motion vector video output during first pass.
5. Lots of settings for the advanced user.
6. Human guidance is possible on a frame per frame basis.
Usage: Place Deshaker.vdf under the VirtualDub plugins directory and (re)start VirtualDub.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this video utility software.