Deep Freeze helps eliminate workstation damage and downtime by making computer configurations indestructible. Once Deep Freeze is installed on a workstation, any changes made to the computer - regardless of whether they are accidental or malicious - are never permanent. Deep Freeze provides immediate immunity from many of the problems that plague computers today - inevitable configuration drift, accidental system misconfiguration, malicious software activity, and incidental system degradation.
Deep Freeze ensures computers are absolutely bulletproof, even when users have full access to system software and settings. Users get to enjoy a pristine and unrestricted computing experience, while IT personnel are freed from tedious helpdesk requests, constant system maintenance, and continuous configuration drift.
Balancing Security with Productivity
Deep Freeze is the only solution that effectively balances workstation security with user productivity. By redirecting user and application data to a Thawed (unprotected) partition or drive, users are able to store their documents, pictures, music, etc., while still enjoying the total system consistency that Deep Freeze offers.
Deep Freeze offers flexible scheduling options that enable IT administrators to easily create automated update and maintenance periods. Schedule Deep Freeze to allow system and virus definition updates to occur from predefined times - either with the Deep Freeze Enterprise Console or using your preferred third-party desktop management solution.
* Guarantees 100% workstation recovery on restart
* Provides password protection and complete security
* Protects multiple hard drives and partitions
Integration and Compatibility
* Supports multi-boot environments
* Compatible with Fast User Switching
* Supports SCSI, ATA, SATA, and IDE hard drives
* Single install for Windows 2000, XP and Vista
* Supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, basic and dynamic disks
* Localized in six languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese & Simplified Chinese
* Deployment Options
* Offers silent install option for rapid network deployment
* Provides option to deploy on multiple workstations as part of a master image
* DFC included in Workstation/Seed installations
Security and Control
* Encrypt all components with a unique Customization Code
* Preset multiple passwords to be used on a workstation or via the Command Line Control with varying activation and expiration dates
* Generate encrypted One Time or One Day Passwords
* Disable keyboard and mouse during maintenance periods or on demand
* Boot Control window provides ability for immediate reboot
* Create customized installation files using the Configuration Administrator
* Pre-select Frozen Drives and selectively Freeze or Thaw fixed drives
* Schedule automatic Restart/Shutdown times
* Restart computer on Logoff
* Shutdown workstations after a preset length of inactivity
* Schedule Thawed Maintenance periods to perform Windows updates through the Internet or a SUS/WSUS server or Anti-Virus Updates
* Schedule Send Message tasks
* Create up to eight ThawSpaces on a workstation that can be used to store programs, save files, or make permanent changes. Thawspaces can be visible or hidden.
* Specify the size and file system of the ThawSpace (up to 1TB using NTFS)
* Use Stealth Mode to hide the Deep Freeze system tray icon
* Override ongoing maintenance periods
* Display warning messages on workstations before events take place. Provide users with the option to cancel.
* Use Deep Freeze Command Line Control Utility (DFC) to manage Deep Freeze deployments remotely via command line interface
* Integrate Deep Freeze protection into any Desktop Management Solution capable of executing command line control
* Manage Deep Freeze protection through dedicated plugins for LANDesk? Management Suite or Novell ZENworks
* Create XML-based Deep Freeze Action Files to interact with other programs via the Deep Freeze Console
* Administrators will be able to create, edit, download and share Action Files with other users through Faronics Labs
* Schedule restart, shutdown, Wake-On-LAN, Freeze, Thaw and Thaw Locked tasks dynamically to take place once or on a regular basis
* Scheduled tasks run even when Deep Freeze Console is closed
* Change maintenance and restart/shutdown schedules on the fly
* Power-on workstations using Wake-on-LAN technology
* Use Workstation Seed for workstation communication and installation
* Manage workstations easily with User Defined Groups
* Quickly populate multiple groups or sub-groups with smart automatic filters or import groups from Active Directory
* Remotely deploy, execute, and control software on workstations
* Invoke system maintenance on demand with "Thaw Locked" mode
Expanded Network Options
* Communicate with workstations over a LAN, WAN, or combination
* Create Remote and Multiple Consoles with the Deep Freeze Server Service Manager
* Support for multiple ports for use with Server Service Manager
* Preset passwords with activation and expiration dates
Faronics Deep Freeze Server enables IT administrators to protect a Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server's operating system and software without restricting server functionality. With every server restart, Deep Freeze Server resets the system to its original state-right down to the last byte. IT administrators are able to reduce the number of tedious tech support calls that arise from server software misconfiguration, configuration drift, and corruption. Deep Freeze Server is ideal for IT environments where server changes do not need to be saved or where data is redirected to a Thawed drive.
Deep Freeze Server Enterprise Edition provides total server protection that can be deployed and managed across a distributed LAN, WAN, or over the Internet.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $35.50, you can free download and get a free trial.