DVD Library Manager
DVD Library Manager for Vista Media Center (VMC) is a free Windows program which allows you to edit the DVD information (meta data) used by DVD Library in Vista Media Center (VMC). It can download additional movie information from Amazon.com and IMDB.com. This program is to be run outside of the Vista Media Center but on the same computer as VMC (It can also be run on a different computer if you are familiary with symbolic links).
What does it do?
1. It allows you to graphically modify the movie information (meta data) for the DVDs displayed in the DVD Library, including cover art.
2. It can download additional information from Amazon.com (can specify .de, .ca, .fr. and .jp) including cover art.
3. It can download additional information from IMDB.com including cover art.
4. It allows you to open the raw .XML file containing the meta data to be updated manually.
5. You can drag and drop cover art to the DVD Details screen or just select an image file from the hard disk.
6. It can modify the DVD information downloaded by VMC
7. It will scan all the DVD folders found in the monitored movie folders (DVD Library) of VMC and present all of them in a grid format with the information available (Covert Art, Folder, Movie Title, Director, Actors, etc). This way you can sort on any columns and see what kind of information is missing for a certain movie.
8. When creating new DVD information it will automtically create a DVIDID XML file (default name taranu.dvdid.xml) and the corresponding .XML file in the Cache folder.
9. It can delete all the DVD information by deleting the corresponding .XML files by right-clicking on a movie.
10. It can play the DVD with the default DVD player (that handles .IFO files) by right-clicking on a movie.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this dvd utility software.