Crypt-o will help you to organize and store securely any kind of valuable information, such as logins, passwords, customers or employees lists, access codes, credit card numbers, PIN codes, files, etc.
It is a secure Client/Server solution for creating custom databases, which is designed for use in enterprise networks. The data is reliably stored in Firebird SQL Server database and is encrypted using AES encryption algorithm with 256-bit key. Crypt-o client applications access the Crypt-o Server using secure SSL connection.
Crypt-o can be used as enterprise password manager. It can autofill web pages, registration forms, logon windows, etc. This feature is compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Netscape and the majority of usual Windows applications.
Exceptionally high security level
1. Client/Server architecture with SSL encryption of network traffic;
2. additional protection against man-in-the-middle hacker attacks;
3. data is encrypted using AES encryption algorithm with 256-bit key;
4. all user actions are logged to the Audit log;
5. user permissions are validated by Crypt-o Server during every client request;
6. automatic disconnection of inactive client connections;
7. no unencrypted temporary files ever created;
8. memory blocks are cleared when no longer needed;
9. built-in password generator;
Multi-user environment support
1. the hundreds of remote client connections can be handled simultaneously;
2. support for remote client connections via slow network links like Dial-up, WAN or the Internet;
3. ability to create user and group accounts with desired permissions;
4. Windows domain authentication support;
5. ability to create multiple databases;
6. user permissions can be set for databases, folders or even individual records;
7. easy deployment via Windows Group Policy;
Secure custom data storage
1. data is reliably stored in an encrypted database, which is handled by Firebird SQL Server Embedded;
2. database and folder fields can be fully customized. It is possible to add/modify/remove fields for individual folder or entire database;
3. Files can be attached to database records;
4. export and import to/from CSV and TXT files;
5. printing and ability to create custom print templates;
1. autofill & form filler functionality. Currently it works in Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla/Firefox/Netscape and most of ordinary Windows applications;
2. backup and restoring of databases;
3. program can be minimized or closed to the system tray;
4. handy and easy adjustable user interface;
5. the program can be installed on any computer running the following operating systems: Windows 98/Me, Windows NT 4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7;
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $39.95, you can free download and get a free trial.