Collectorz.com Game Collector
Collectorz.com Game Collector enables you to catalog and manage your video game collection without having to do much (or any) typing. You can easily add your games to the database by entering the title and let the program search online databases to gather the additional information (publisher, genre etc.) and download a game cover image. If you own a barcode scanner, you can simply scan the UPC code. It supports all major game platforms, including Gameboy, Xbox, Playstation and others. You can browse and search through your collection, and also export it to text, html and XML or transfer it to your iPod (Notes) and take it with you on the road. Other features include a loan manager, personal ratings, and more.
* Create a personal video game database:
* Catalog platform, developer, publisher, release date
* Include a game description and screenshots
* All platforms supported, from the current to the classics
Then enjoy browsing your personal game database on your computer:
* View your game database as a list or as gallery of cover images.
* Group games by platform, genre, series or any other property.
* Find games quickly, either by title, genre or anything you want.
Add games to your database in three easy steps:
1. Enter title and platform to search our online game database.
2. Select your game from the search results.
3. Click the Add button to add it to your personal database.
Game Collector will automatically download data and images:
All game information: Developer, Publisher, Genre, Release Date, etc...
More details like audience rating and a description of the game
The box cover image
Want it even easier? Try cataloging your games by barcode:
* No need to type titles, just use a scanner to scan the game's barcode.
* The search results will automatically return the exact edition that you own.
* Try our deluxe laser scanner or the simple Cuecat scanner.
Having a complete list of your games in a safe place is ideal for for insurance purposes. Protect your valuable video game collection (a collection of 100 games is easily worth over five thousand dollars).
Organizing your games in a database will prevent duplicate purchases and save money.
The integrated loan manager will keep track of who borrowed your games, so you don't lose sight of the games you own.
And it's fun! Browsing your games on screen is a great way to learn new facts about your collection and enjoy it more. You'll be amazed to find some gems that you haven't played in a looooong time.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $29.95, you can free download and get a free trial.