Simple time tracker and reporting engine. Clock Ease is a simple time tracker and reporting engine for a small set of tasks. It displays a list of tasks and keeps track of how much time was spent today and in total using simple check boxes.
To install, download clockease-0.1.jar or an earlier version from the files area and double-click on the .jar to run it. If that doesn't work, you can run it from the commandline as follows:
java -jar clockease-0.1.jar
Clock Ease Features:
1. Simple file-less interface.
2. Persists state between application loads and allows clock to stay running even when application is closed.
3. Task list view allows switching between active tasks simply by clicking a check box.
4. Tasks can be added and deleted.
5. Tasks can be easily reordered.
6. Log entry notes can be associated with each task.
7. The full history of log entries can be hand-edited if mistakes are made.
8. A summary report can be generated for a date range, detailing how much time was spent on each task, along with percentage of hours spent on each task for that day.
9. Simple XML format for easy parsing and exporting.
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this digital clock & timer software.