Canon RAW (CR2) Codec
Canon RAW (CR2) Codec can help you to preview Canon RAW images in Windows Explorer. Preview Canon RAW (CR2) files on 64-bit and 32-bit versions of Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. View thumbnails and metadata in Explorer and Windows Photo Gallery.
1. View thumbnails of CR2 files
2. Open cr2 files in Windows Photo Viewer
3. Search and view metadata
1. Any previous version of the codec should be uninstalled before installing the new codec
2. If using the embedded JPEG preview the width and height displayed will be that of the embedded preview image
3. Even if we can't decode the RAW data for your camera model, we will use the embedded JPEG preview. This should allow the codec to be useful for the latest models immediately without waiting for an update from us.
4. The 32 bit MSI and 64 bit MSI files that are included in the installer are available for administrators who need more installations options than are available in the default installer. On 64 bit platforms you should install both 32 bit and 64 bit codecs if you need to support 32 bit applications that use WIC. The Setup application above does installs both.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $29.95, you can free download and get a free trial.