CZ Print Job Tracker
Want to know who are printing documents with your printer? Want to know what documents you print, when and where you print them? Want to control which print job will be perform first and which one later? No problem! A printer monitor and manager software can help you! Do not need to waste your precious time and energy to find a suited Printer monitor and manager yourself. Here I will recommend a powerful and handy printer monitor and manager utility to you. That is CZ Print Job Tracker. Following are the detailed introductions of it.
CZ Print Job Tracker is a powerful centralized print manager/print counter/printer monitor for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista print-server printing environments and direct IP printing environments. It is an easy to use print management tool that allows us to manage, control and count print jobs sent from Windows/Linux/Unix/Mac OS clients, monitor all our printers from a single location and send alert by email, audit and log all printing activity, analyze and monitor our printing costs, charge the print jobs by entering client code or project code, confirm and authenticate print jobs on the workstation before they actually print, view the content of print jobs, move waiting jobs to a different printer and auto send a message to the print job owner, reprint printed jobs/deleted jobs, eliminate wasted paper and reduce printer maintenance time. It can be installed on any computer (either a print-server computer or a non-print-server computer). The reports can be created in any language and sent by email automatically. The reports can also be viewed from the web browser. The key functions and benefits of CZ Print Job Tracker include:
CZ Print Job Tracker is designed to be easy to use, even if it's the first time we've been behind the wheel of a fully automated print control system. With it we can print, copy tracking and audit report on our printer and copier usage, track who is printing (copying), where print jobs are coming from, how much is being printed (copied), identify discrepancies and audit our printer files in a matter of minutes, without all of the headaches that made it such a chore in the first place!
The reports of CZ Print Job Tracker can be created in a range of language and sent by email automatically. Up to 100 different reports can be generated, again in a range of languages. The reports can also be viewed from a web browser.
The user interface of CZ Print Job Tracker is mainly a log of jobs executing on different printers, gives an overview to the manager easily. Preferences pop up lets the printers and printer parameters are set up initially. It is fairly easy to understand.
CZ Print Job Tracker allows us to easily manage and control the print jobs being sent from each workstation and the amount of printing each user is permitted to do. Once they hit their limit, CZ Print Job Tracker will immediately shut down their printing privileges until an admin steps in. That way, no one ever goes over their print quota!
When we've got a room full of printers it can be very difficult to track where jobs are coming from. CZ Print Job Tracker includes print monitoring of all print servers and printers from a single location. CZ Print Job Tracker tracks our user quotas and balance. When a user is over the limit, their print job is shut down until they make changes accordingly.
CZ Print Job Tracker is designed for businesses and education institutions of all sizes and provides centralized control of print manager that helps to administer printer monitor and counter. This software is printer brand independent, can be used with any/all brands of printer.
Since, CZ Print Job Tracker has centralized print control, all printers located in an enterprise and print jobs are controlled easily from one server station and it has also made easy to send email alert. CZ Print Job Tracker solution suits all enterprise, academic, professional services and consulting solutions.
CZ Print Job Tracker helps to increase over all efficiency of the print network, improves throughput of printers in the network, well authenticated print jobs, synchronizing and integrating various printers in the network, cost curtailment and quality enhancement remains the bottom line of this print management software.
In a word, CZ Print Job Tracker provides a free trial for us. It is a standalone software and does not need any extra software and hardware requirement. It works with most recent variants of Windows. With all these features, simple interface, excellent usability, and free trial - why are you still reading? Download the free trial now and experience how powerful and effective it is at once!
CZ Print Job Tracker is a powerful centralized print manager for 1-1000 printers within both print-server printing environment and non-print-server printing environment. It is an easy to use print management software that allows you to manage and restrict printing, audit and log all printing activity, analyze and monitor your printing cost, bill the printing back to your client, confirm and authenticate print jobs on the workstations, eliminate wasted paper and reduce printer maintenance time.
* Centralized print manager & print counter & printer monitor.
* Print authentication / client billing.
* Monitor 1-500 printers & print jobs from a single location.
* Support both print server and direct IP printing environments.
* Support Windows Active Directory domain integration.
* Support printers of all brands.
* Designed for Businesses and Education of all sizes.
* Count, quota, log, audit, control and charge printing.
* View and reprint the content of waiting jobs / deleted jobs / printed jobs.
* Move jobs in waiting queue to different printers.
* Auto redirect color print jobs to mono printer.
* 100 reports designed for your print cost analysis and client billing.
* Generate reports automatically in any language within minutes.
* Email reports automatically or create web reports.
* Save you 30% - 50% in paper and toner costs.
CZ Print Job Tracker print management software provides easy software solution for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 print-server and non-print server printing environment i.e. direct IP printer or workstation connected printer. The software has enabled central control of print manager that helps to administer printer monitor and counter. This software can be used with any brand of printer making it global usage software and helps to track printing jobs sent from Windows / Linux / Unix / Mac OS clients and eliminate unnecessary paper wastage. Billing report generated can be sent in your desired language by email, this report can also be seen from your web browser. This printer accounting software helps to track - jobs in queue, deleted print jobs, actually printed jobs and printer status.
* Easy To Install and Use The easy and quick installation of this print management software does not require making any changes in your network, printer or workstation settings. The software is used to manage all your printer activities, may be your print
* Centralized Print Management Centralized print management software CZ print Tracker 4.0 provides cost-effective solution by letting you charge for printing so that you can monitor printer usage for users. You can bill print usage to concerned person and manage paper consumption. Centralized control can be set for each user available on the network - central access configuration, file type for print, job to be printed, job size, filter printer option set by user, print based on quota set. From a single point all print jobs are controlled. CZ Print Job Tracker can resume, pause, cancel, restart print jobs on different printers at one time by properly streamlining all print jobs. Print jobs can also be deleted automatically based on user defined times.
* Complete Printer Tracking and Auditing CZ Print Job Tracker can acquire all information related to print job: name of the user who sends the print job request, workstation computer name, destination printer name, print document name, print request time and date, page set up, color, paper size, print job size, number of pages to be printed. It can also keep printing record, count, log, quota, control and can charge printing by billing back with client code or project code for all printer brands.
* Printer Monitor / Email Alert CZ Print Tracker is a print monitoring software that helps to monitor all your print servers and printers from a single location and send email alert at specified pre defined time. The software allows you to set time to check printer status, set time to resend unsolved alert. Alert messages are sent in case there any printer error is encountered, printer toner goes low, in case there is insufficient paper (printer out of paper), also email alerts are send if print job remains in queue waiting for more then the set time.
* Print Accounting / Charging CZ Print Job Tracker lets the administrator set preferences to charge for print jobs which assist to manage print resources in a better way. The software helps to set charging preferences for printer based on pages, monochrome/color, single/duplex, and paper size (68 standard paper sizes & 40 self-definable paper sizes).
* Print Notification / Print Authentication (Premium Edition Only) CZ Print Job Tracker provides the user with pop-up print notification or pop-up print authentication window displaying print job related information. The pop-up window shows print document name, destination printer name, total pages to be printed, cost and user account balance. The software allows the user with the flexibility to enter the PIN number/user ID from their Windows, Mac OSX / Classic, or Linux workstations before actual print can be taken. Windows Active Directory can also be used to authenticate an user using the domain user ID and password. The user print notification/authentication supports 25 different languages
* Client Billing (Premium Edition Only) The multi-language (25 languages Screenshot) user-interface support for print confirmation, print authentication and client billing are unique features that CZ Print Job Tracker 4.0 provides to its users. The software allows billing the print jobs before actual printing of the print jobs. The software allows the user to enter the client codes/ project codes/ shared # code for billing. User has the flexibility to quit by canceling the print process or proceed further for printing. The client billing also supports unattended batch printing.
* Print Job Content Viewing / reprinting CZ Print Tracker allows the administrator archive the copy of the print jobs for viewing or reprinting. The administrator can view content of printed jobs, waiting jobs, and deleted jobs on the print server. CZ print job viewer let admin browse through pages using forward, backward buttons, can zoom in and zoom out the page to see the page content
* Waiting Jobs Redirecting CZ Print Job Tracker allows administrator to move jobs in waiting queue to different printers that are free and sends a notification message to print job owners that their jobs are moved to different printer.
* Remaining Balance / Quota Check (Premium Edition Only) CZ Print Job Tracker 4.0 allows users to check their remaining balance / quotas from their workstations.
* Remote Account / Quota Management (Premium Edition Only) CZ Print Job Tracker allows administrator / staff to add (or edit) users / shared # / client code / project code and update account balance / quota / group / pin remotely from any computer.
* Any-Language Reports. CZ Print Job Tracker 4.0 provides a reporting tool allowing you to generate 100 reports including 64 default reports and 36 customized reports that can be exported to PDF, Word, Excel and rich text formats. The reports can be created in any language (Screenshot) and sent by email automatically. The reports can also be viewed from the web browser. The reports are designed for your print cost analysis and client billing.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $90, you can free download and get a free trial.