CPU Stress MT
The purpose of CPU Stress MT is to effectively test the stability of your PC, whatever its configuration (number of CPUs and cores).
This is an alternative to Prime95, SP2004 even OCCT V0 (but not graphs or BDD)-Smart multithreading and monitoring.
The algorithm used is that of Prime95, which is the reference in the detection of instabilities and miscalculations.
Why create an alternative?
- Have an interface more convenient and more comprehensive than Prime95 (how to SP2004)
- + Effectively test CPU HT DualCore or any machine with up to 32 logical processors!
- It is always advisable to test the stability of a CPU with several different software
- Offer a Linux version (QT4 interface)
- Corrected% CPU> 100% (rarely)
- Better protection of the L2 cache of Intel 45nm CPU
- Better protection of the RF frequency of Intel Penryn CPU
- Added the terminology 'hexacore' and 'octocore' CPU 6 and 8 cores
- Better management of N cores (for monitoring)
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this cpu benchmark software.