C-MOR Security Surveillance VM Software
C-MOR Security Surveillance VM Software can record a lot of well known IP camera brands and additionally, it supports the video standards MJPEG and JPEG. Video Surveillance C-MOR Virtual Machine.
1. Full functional video surveillance which is only as appliance available
2. Preview with mouse-over-function, video download, direct video play, single and combinated szenes
3. Motion detection, e-mail alarm, time tables for motion detection and general video surveillance
4. Simple and easy to understand web interface in English with online descriptions
5. iPad, iPhone and mobile devices support
6. Support for many well known camera models like Axis, LevelOne, Panasonic, Sony and many more
7. Access over Internet, from everywhere without software installation on the PC or notebook
The video server C-MOR is used for the surveillance of objects. The video signals recorded during surveillance are digitally transferred over the connected network from your camera to C-MOR. The software installed on the hardware enables simultaneous recordings of max. 15 connected video signals. Data saving underlies country-specific guidelines. You are able to access installed cameras and servers (secured by password and encryption) over your web browser from all over the world.
C-MOR also does motion detection and sends alarms.The C-MOR free virtual machine installs itself very easy by simply starting the ISO image in the virtualization environment
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this video surveillance software.