Bytessence MPxConverter is the small but more capable brother of AMVConverter. It is based on the same code, but it now is compatible with both Actions and Sunplus players. The program kept features from its predecessor, mainly portable code, ease of use, speed and multilingual interface while adding extended conversion support.
Features over the standard conversion tool:
1. Much faster conversion
2. Smaller size
3. Portable, does not use registry (thus no slowdowns)
4. Multilingual, multiplatform
5. Open-source code
1. Easy to use
2. Converts videos for Actions and Sunplus players
3. Fast and stable, based on FFMpeg (AMV-Codec-Tools)
4. Open source, multi-platform, works on both Windows(TM) and Linux (32 bit)
6. Free support
7. What's new:
8. New design (as requested), more close to the old AMV converter
9. Now the conversion parameters are stored in a file so you can add custom resolutions, tweak the quality, etc.
10. The conversion options aren't mixed together anymore, they're now separated (e.g each player has it's own recommended values, preventing "Format error" warnings)
11. Fixed a small bug where the log file was created even if the option was deactivated
12. Removed RockChip / Anyka from the list
13. Bytessence MPxConverter is open source. You can use it as much as you want with no restrictions. Also you can contribute to it with translations or send us suggestions for the new versions. The Linux version needs GTK2.x as a dependency.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this video converter software.