Backup To EMail
Right click and backup any file or folder to your email account. Large files split automatically, directories zipped, can zip files, can schedule daily timely backups. Simple to use - single click - interface, just right click a file and choose backup to email. (or with scheduler no clicks at all).
Quickly create a backup of any file or folder by e-mailing it to yourself. Thats the idea behind Backup to Email, which makes it a simple two-step process. Just right-click any file, then choose Backup to Email; the software instantly ferries the file to your Gmail account. (It should really be called Backup to Gmail.) It even splits files larger than 10MB. In pro version you can also schedule backups.
1. Right click files and backup to email.
2. Right click folders they are zipped and backuped.
3. Allow zip before send.
4. Run custom command before send.
5. Change subject prefix.
6. SSL SMTP connection and non ssl.
7. Configurable SMTP server.
8. Scheduler in crontab notation so you can schedule backups.
9. Ask for target email before every backup (by default not asking).
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this email tool software.