Introducing Windows Azure Dynamic Scaling. Windows Azure applications do not automatically scale up or down according to demand. Dynamic scalability is something that must be implemented. AzureWatch is a hybrid software-as-a-service that monitors your Windows Azure applications and scales them up or down according to real-time demand.
AzureWatch dynamically adjusts the number of compute instances dedicated to your Azure application according to real time demand. User-defined rules specify when to scale up or down, so that your application will always have enough computing power to process the workload without unnecessary over-provisioning. Freed from worries about capacity and overuse in the cloud, you can concentrate on your core business work.
1. Spins up or spins down compute instances according to any number of custom rules defined by you
2. Monitors any number of performance metrics across all your compute instances
3. Monitors any number of queues
4. Aggregates performance metrics and queue statistics into averages, totals, and other aggregated values over periods as long as 30 days
5. Understands complex formulas inside rules
6. Has scheduling capabilities built-in
7. Provides notification when your instances are scaled up or down
8. Provides convenient charts and graphs with historical usage and scaling events
9. Has a number of safety-switches and thresholds to prevent extremes
10. Has an intentionally simple but very powerful user-interface
11. Redirects aggregated metrics to familiar Perfmon utility running on your premises
12. Provides in-place user instructions throughout the system
13. Updates itself to new releases automatically
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, you can free download and get a free trial.