An open-source, cross-platform, managed 3D rendering engine for DirectX, XNA and OpenGL running on .Net and Mono.
1. C# codebase built using Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008 running on .Net Framework 2.0.
2. Game agnostic design, allowing the flexibility for use in a variety of game genres.
3. Strict adherence to the best practices of .NET framework naming standards and methodologies (i.e. Use of properties instead of GetX()/SetX()). Usage of .NET framework class library wherever possible. No Hungarian notation, other than the "I" prefix for interfaces. Microsoft .NET Coding Guidelines
4. Flexible plugin architecture for dynamically loading plugin functionality at runtime.
5. Runs under Mono/Linux
6. Basic keyboard and mouse input using Managed DirectInput or SDL
7. Comprehensive C# Math Library, with support for Quaternions, as well as various sizes of Matrices, and Vectors. Operator overloads are implemented as well (not CLS compliant yet however). Math code has been ported over from C++ and has been hand optimized to perform as best as the CLR will allow.
8. Automatic resource management, for maintaining memory quotas. Supports flexible archive implementation, including folder structures and .zip files using SharpZipLib.
9. Built in logging support via a log writer that implements TraceListener. All messages are written using Trace.Write.
This version is added Samples Browser.
The license of this software is Free, you can free download and free use this 3d graphic software.