Audio Editor Pro
Do you want to create music special that consist of many favorite songs of you? Do you want to edit an audio file just like a professional film cutter? Ok, here I will commend you a great audio editors that can realize your dream. That is Audio Editor Pro which was published by MightSoft. Now let us go and see what the features and functions of this multi-functional audio editor.
Audio Editor Pro is a multi-functional audio editor that allows us to perform various operations with our audio files, including filtering, audio effects, format conversion and more. It displays a waveform image of the audio files and allows us to visually edit it (Cut, Copy, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File).
The key features and functions of Audio Editor Pro include: Audio Editor Pro includes more than 20 sound effects and 6 filters. We can record new audio from our microphone or any other input source, insert noise or silence, edit MP3 tags, rip CD tracks and more.
Audio Editor Pro supports Waveform audio (PCM wave), MPEG Audio including MP2 and MP3, Windows Media Audio, CD Audio Tracks, OGG Vorbis, VOX Dialogic ADPCM and RAW Audio.
Audio Editor Pro provides an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and is designed for the everyday user. If we are using audio for anything - websites, PowerPoint presentations, Flash animations, SoundEdit Pro will take our creations to the next level.
In Audio Editor Pro, we can save the settings of each audio effect to a preset for later use. These presets are also available from the main menu, so we can execute them with one click of our mouse. The possibilities are unlimited!
Customize every effect available in Audio Editor Pro, we can test it and save it under a preset of our choice.
For each audio format a wide variety of format settings are available, like frequency, bitrate, compression, number of channels, and more. For each format the output settings can be changed before saving the audio file to disk. Available audio formats include: Uncompressed WAV PCM; Compressed WAV (GSM, ADPCM, DSP, U-Law, A-Law and others); MPEG2 Layer 3 (MP3), MPEG2 Layer 2 (MP2); WMA (Windows Media Audio); Ogg Vorbis; AIFF, AU; MPC (Music Pack); VOX (Dialogic ADPCM); RAW (Uncompressed PCM, U-Law, A-Law); G.726, G.723, G.721; Audio CD tracks and much more.
Use markers in our audio file to quickly select between different selections. Markers used in audio files will be saved to disk for later use.
Additional features of Audio Editor Pro include: Create, import and export audio files. Display audio files in the waveform or the spectral view modes and apply zooming. Record audio from any available audio source and play audio files. Apply different filters (BandPassFilter, FFTFilter, HighPassFilter, HighShelfFilter, LowPassFilter, LowShelfFilter, NotchFilter) and so on.
In addition, Audio Editor Pro provides a free trial for us but only can be free used 30 days and the save function is disabled. Audio Editor Pro is standalone software and does not need any extra software and hardware requirement. Audio Editor Pro does not contain any adware or spyware, so we can use it safely and undisturbed. It works with most recent variants of Windows and its current version is 2.92. The price of the registration version is only $39.95 and we can get update and upgrade free. With all these features, simple interface, excellent usability, low cost and free trial period - why are you still reading? Download the free trial now and experience what powerful and effective it is at once! If you feel this utility is helpful indeed, introduce it to your friends please!
Audio Editor Pro is a multi-functional audio editor that allows you to perform various operations with your audio files, including filtering, audio effects, format conversion and more. It displays a waveform image of the audio files and allows you to visually edit it (Cut, Copy, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File). The program includes more than 20 sound effects and 6 filters. You can record new audio from your microphone or any other input source, insert noise or silence, edit MP3 tags, rip CD tracks and more. Audio Editor Pro supports Waveform audio (PCM wave), MPEG Audio including MP2 and MP3, Windows Media Audio, CD Audio Tracks, OGG Vorbis, VOX Dialogic ADPCM and RAW Audio.
Audio Editor Pro Features:
* Editing - Open, create and save audio files. Play an audio file or any part of it. Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Delete, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File and Insert or Delete noise or silence in an audio file)
* Display - Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming
* Recording - Record new audio file from a microphone or another input device
* Digital effects - Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Multi Tap Delay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus)
* Audio filters - Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Ban Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter)
* Support all major audio formats - Supports a wide range of audio formats
* ID3 tag & Media information - Insert and change information about an audio file (Album, Artist, Channels, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year)
* Markers - Use markers in your audio file to quickly select between different selections!
* Selection tool - Select a part of your audio file precisely with the selection tools of Audio Editor Pro
* Audio Editor Pro supports the following file formats
* Waveform audio (WAV)
* MPEG Audio (MP3 and MP2)
* Windows Media Audio (WMA)
* Audio CD Tracks
* OGG Vorbis Audio
* VOX Dialogic ADPCM
* RAW Audio
* Build-in Powerful Audio Tools
* Audio Converter - Converting one file type to another.
* CD Ripper - makes direct digital copies from audio CDs and saves them as MP3, WMA, WAV, and OGG.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $39.95, you can free download and get a free trial.