Asus Tempster is a CPU temperature monitoring and guarding software for Asus mainboards which allows you to customize several settings like temperature compensation, logging, audible alert and adjustable threshold.
Asus Tempster also has a neat feature to write the current CPU-temperature in all maximized Windows titlebars which means you can be working in your favorite program and still be watching your CPU s temperature without having to switch tasks at all!
* Graphical "analog" thermometer
* Celsius and Fahrenheit presentation
* Adjustable Polling Interval
* Adjustable Threshold
* Can shut down a system if overheated.
* Can autostart with Windows as a service.
* Visual and audible alarm
* Logging feature
* Highest and Lowest temperature indicators on thermometer
* Optional Always On Top
* Adjustable Temperature Compensation
* Window Marker - Sets the current CPU-temp (C/F) in all maximized Windows titlebars
* AsusTempster LogViewer - graphical presentation of your AsusTempster logs
* AsusTempster Trayer - sets CPU's temperature directly in the SystemTray next to the clock.
The license of this software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this cpu benchmark software.