AppToService is a Windows Unicode console application that lets you run regular applications and servers as Windows services. Run regular applications as Windows services.
This allows you to have some of the benefits of a Windows service, such as the ability to run an application even when no user is logged on the computer, the ability to run an application under a specified user account, the ability to allow an application to survive log off/log on sequences, hence saving the overhead of restarting it for each new user, and so on.
For instance, you can run a dialer application as a service to automatically connect a computer to the Internet following unattended reboots.
1. Tiny and easy to use software.
2. No need to mess with the registry.
3. Many options available for greater control.
4. Works with virtually any application.
5. Unicode console application (not DOS)
6. Does not include adware, spyware, or any other malware technologies.
7. Scanned prior to publication to ensure that it is free of viruses.
8. Digitally signed with an Authenticode certificate to ensure its integrity and authenticity.
9. Packaged using an MSI Windows native and compliant installer.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $24.95, you can free download and get a free trial.