Ant Movie Catalog
Ant Movie Catalog can manage a list of all your DVD, VideoCD, DivX or CDR movies, a free (opensource) program made to manage your collection of movies DVD, CD (VideoCD, DivX, ...) and tapes.
Ant Movie Catalog will manage the list of all your DVD, VideoCD, or CDR movies (ex. divx and mpeg) and then can automatically create a HTML file, CSV file, or SQL commands with the contents of the movie list. Type in information about each of the movies.
1. User interface translated in about thirty languages: English (default), Bielorussian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
2. Can store catalog in two file format: its own binary format or XML
3. Import information from Internet (using scripts); by default it includes scripts for IMDB (US), Allocin (FR), Monsieur Cin ma (FR), Culturalia (ES), OFDb (DE), and lots of others
4. User-customizable links to do a search on movie websites
5. Information importation from avi/divx files (audio & video codec, bitrates, resolution, framerate, size)
6. Scripting technology, using Object Pascal language, allowing to modify catalog: Find & replace, moving field values, ...
7. Printing, using customizable templates
8. Export to other formats: HTML (based on a template that you can modify or create yourself), SQL commands (to re-import data in a DBMS such as MySQL), CSV (text files, can be used as tables with Microsft Excel for example), Origons.com
9. Import from other formats: CSV (Microsoft Excel can create such files, but a plain text file can be used too), Divx Manager, BaseDVDivx, Origons.com
10. Can store pictures inside catalog or link to external files (recommended for large pictures)
11. Supports PNG, JPEG and GIF
12. Loans management
13. Statistics with chart and pies
14. Can display the list as a tree, where movies are grouped by a specified field
15. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
16. Tested successfuly under Windows 95 & 98 (with some updates), Windows NT4 Workstation (SP4 required), Windows 2000 and Windows XP
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, you can free download and get a free trial.