Altova MapForce Enterprise Edition
Altova MapForce Enterprise Edition is a graphical data mapping, conversion, and integration tool, enable you to map between any combination of XML, database, flat file, EDI, Excel 2007, XBRL, and/or Web service, then transforms data instantly or autogenerates royalty-free data integration code for the execution of recurrent conversions.
To use MapForce, simply open data sources and targets as mapping components, drop in data processing functions from the customizable libraries, and then drag connecting lines between the nodes you wish to associate. Mapping output is created in real-time. For XML and database mappings you can even view and save the XSLT 1.0/2.0 or XQuery execution code. Or, with just a click of the mouse, you can choose between Java, C++, or C# to automatically generate a turnkey application from your design. This way, you can implement data integration and Web services applications without writing any code. MapForce-generated code is royalty-free, so you may deploy it without additional fees or deployment adaptors. Features and functionality in the MapForce data mapping tool include:
Altova MapForce Enterprise Edition Features:
1. Graphical mapping of XML, databases, flat files, EDI, Excel 2007+, XBRL, & Web services
2. Instant data transformation
3. Drag & drop data mapping and conversion
4. Processing data from/into multiple files
5. Using input/output file names as parameters
6. Chained transformations
7. Advanced database mapping functionality
8. Support for all major relational databases
9. FlexText utility for parsing flat files
10. Support for EDIFACT, X12, HL7, & SAP IDoc EDI messages
11. Building new Web services
12. Connecting data to Web services
13. XSLT 1.0/2.0 and XQuery code generation
14. Advanced data processing functions
15. Visual function builder
16. Java, C#, and C++ code generation
17. Automation through API, ActiveX control, or command line
18. Integration with StyleVision for rendering mapping results
19. Visual Studio & Eclipse integration
20. 32-bit and 64-bit versions
MapForce offers unparalleled power and flexibility for advanced data mapping, conversion, and transformation, making it the ideal tool for global and intra-enterprise data integration projects. Its ease-of-use and exceptionally low price make it a very attractive alternative to unwieldy large-scale data management applications.
Whether you are a seasoned developer building advanced Web-based business process integration and/or automation applications, a software engineer looking to migrate legacy data to a new system, or a technically savvy manager interested in converting data on-the-fly, MapForce's unique graphical data mapping, conversion, and code generation capabilities will greatly increase your data management productivity and efficiency.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $999, you can free download and get a free trial.