AirCheck is designed to log any audio signal over a longer period of time. It will be mainly used by radio stations that, according to the law, have to log their transmitted programs.
Making your own digital aircheck is easier than ever. Forget your old audio logging tape machine or your silly DAT streamer. Just take a regular personal computer, a sound card and AirCheck, and you will obtain a powerful instrument to log any audio signal up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
AirCheck is the flexible solution for broadcast companies, emergency services etc. and very easy to handle. You only need 3.6 MB harddisk capacity for every hour you want to log (@ MP3 8 kbps). It can operate in multitrack or two channel (stereo) or single channel (mono) mode. Various different audio sources can be recorded simultaneously.
AirCheck tracks available disk space, older files are automatically deleted. Just click on the desired day and hour, slide with buttons to the exact second you want to hear. Record while playing is supported.
LPT and COM ports can be used to start and stop AirCheck automatically.
Recording will automatically start if the actual time corresponds to the settings of the scheduler. While recording AirCheck scans the signal input. It detects silence and provides the use of an alarming system for automation failure. There are six different options for logging.
1. One file every hour, start and stop are scheduled (actual hour must be checked)
2. One file every two hours, start and stop are scheduled (actual hour must be checked)
3. One file every four hours, start and stop are scheduled (actual hour must be checked)
4. Start and stop by clicking on the buttoms or pressing F9 and F10, this will always work
5. Start and stop by closing Pin 10 and 11 to 25 of your parallel port (actual hour must be checked)
6. Controlled by voice sense, recording will start and stop automatically if the input signal is higher or lower than threshold (actual hour must be checked)
Before recording starts, AirCheck searches for older files that are automatically deleted. If enabled, pcm audio files are reduced to mp3 files after recording.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $99.00, you can free download and get a free trial.