Advanced Points Manager
The Advanced points manager imports points to AutoCAD drawing from different data sources. OLE-DB database, SHP (ESRI shape file), GPX (GPS eXchange format), KML (Keyhole Markup Language), GML (Geography Markup Language), TXT, CSV. Additional options: savable configurations, point coordinate transformation from/to any world coordinate system, point can be ACAD point or ACAD block with attributes, points can be connected, convex hull can be drawn (smallest polygon around points) or smallest rectangle. All layers are definable. Spatial criteria can be defined - points will be drawn outside or inside selected polygon.
Supported data sources:
* SHP - ESRI shape file.
* GPX - GPS exchange format (XML format file to interchange GPS data).
* KML - Keyhole Markup Language (XML format file developed for geographic annotation and visualization for use with Google Earth).
* GML - The Geography Markup Language (XML grammar defined by the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) to express geographical features).
* TXT, CSV - or any other file where data are aligned in columns
* OLEDB/ODBC - any OLE DB compliant database
* Spatial criteria
To import limited set of points, specify spatial criteria.
* Data source analysis
Analyse data source and draw convex hull and envelope polygon.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $119, you can free download and get a free trial.