Adobe Premiere Elements
Adobe Premiere Elements is a video-editing software, it is aimed at making incredible movies is easier than ever. Enhance your stories with professional style. Share virtually anywhere. And easily manage and protect all your video clips and photos.
1. Import and edit high-def AVCHD video
2. Automatically create polished movies in minutes with InstantMovie
3. Automatically analyze clips and apply Smart Tags
4. Organize and preview clips with the new clip Tagging window
5. Composite green-screen video overlays with Videomerge
6. Add SmartSound soundtracks adjusted to movie and music tempo
7. Online viewing, sharing, backup, updates through Photoshop.com
Premiere Elements has two work modes: The Sceneline offers a high-level view of the video you're editing, and the Timeline offers more-complete control over your movie.
In the Sceneline, clips can be reordered by dragging thumbnails, and you can select the portions of each clip you want to use.
In the Timeline, Premiere has support for a whopping 99 audio and video tracks. Everything is adjustable, from brightness and color balance to soundtrack audio levels.
Like its other consumer-level tools, Adobe has replicated much of the functionality of its professional offerings, but the controls have been greatly simplified from complicated palettes to a few sliders and checkboxes.
There are also hundreds of video effects to choose from, including image-softening and a grainy, black-and-white-film look. The latest plug-ins from Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects are also supported.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $79.99, you can free download and get a free trial.