Adobe Audition can easily create music, produce radio spots, and restore imperfect recordings. Recording, mixing, editing, and mastering, this software is the all-in-one toolset for professional audio production.
Use Adobe Audition to:
* Create your own music
* Record and mix a project
* Produce a radio spot
* Clean up audio for a movie
* Compile and edit a soundtrack
Whatever you do with audio, Adobe Audition 3 software helps you sound your best.
Top features in Adobe Audition 3:
* VSTi virtual instrument support
Enjoy support for a wider range of virtual instruments. Simply add a MIDI host track to your mix, choose an instrument, and then record new audio in the Sequencer.
* Improved multitrack editing
Save time and increase accuracy by editing grouped clips together. Auto-crossfade clips in multitrack view to quickly mix files together. Click-and-drag fade handles on multitrack clips and in the Edit View for faster editing.
* Enhanced spectral editing
Make a free-form selection in frequency space with the Effects Paintbrush and apply effects in varying degrees to that selection. Smooth over a selected region to automatically repair clicks, pops, and other noises using the Spot Healing Brush.
* Top/Tail Views
Need a quick and easy way to tweak the start and end of a loop or other audio file The new Top/Tail Views allow you to zoom into the beginning and end of a file so you can quickly add precise fades while keeping the whole file in view.
* New effects
Adobe Audition 3 includes new effects such as Convolution Reverb, Analog Delay, Mastering tool, Guitar Suite, and Tube-modeled Compressor.
* Superior performance
Get superior performance and take advantage of the new multicore processors. The optimized mix engine allows for more tracks and effects on the same machine, offering more variety and faster processing
* Waveform editing tools
Quickly mix files together by dragging clips and controlling automatic crossfades with on-clip handles.
* Editing options for grouped clips
Save time and maintain consistency by grouping clips in Multitrack View, and then trimming and applying fades to them simultaneously.
* VST Plug-In Manager
Enable and disable VST plug-ins more easily.
* Batch saving of multiple audio files
Save multiple audio files faster with this new command. Simply specify the file format, location, filename template, and more, and these parameters are applied to each file in the batch.
* Ability to duplicate tracks
In Multitrack View, you can now duplicate an audio track for use in your mix.
* Improved I/O meter display
See level meters that are in use for the master track as well as for multiple input devices, and for multiple output devices.
* (+) View larger
Low-latency mixing engine
* Enjoy rapid response as you record and mix with a powerful low-latency mixing engine.
ASIO, VST, DirectX, and ReWire support
* Easily integrate Adobe Audition into your workflow thanks to broad support for industry formats and standards, including ASIO, VST, DirectX, and ReWire.
More than 50 audio effects and DSP tools
* Work with more than 50 real-time audio effects including echo, flange, reverb, and more. Manipulate recordings with digital signal processing (DSP) tools, mastering and analysis tools, and audio restoration features.
Recordable parameter automation
* Move volume, pan, and effects controls as you listen, and record changes to your mix in real time. Changes appear as editable envelopes in the timeline.
Hardware controller automation
* Adjust mix and effects parameters using external control devices, and record all your changes in real time.
* Use the Surround Encoder to transform any multitrack mix into a 5.1 surround sound experience. Export the results as an interleaved file that can be used in Adobe Premiere Pro software.
Audio mixing sends and inserts
* Get more flexibility when mixing tracks by creating sends to duplicate signals that are routed to different effects. Add a send to create a separate mix for headphones during a recording session.
Effects chain on all channels, buses, and master
* Add effects to the master channel and hear the results even before mixing down to a single file.
Real-time input monitoring
* Listen to your audio inputs through the software, including effects applied to the input track. Then modify parameters after recording, if desired.
* Quickly fix recording errors by punching in corrections on-the-fly as you rerecord: Toggle the record button to punch in your new take only where you want it to replace the old one. Punch in and out as many times as you want.
(+) View larger
* Unlimited number of tracks in Multitrack View
Record, edit, and mix any number of stereo tracks in Multitrack View.
* Plug-in delay compensation
Add filters and effects to tracks and buses throughout the signal chain without knocking tracks out of sync.
* MIDI timecode support
Use Adobe Audition software as a MIDI timecode (SMPTE/MTC) master or slave to synchronize audio playback with computers, video decks, or any hardware device that supports MTC.
* Smooth splined envelopes
Adjust volume, pan, effects, and more for clips in a multitrack mix. Use splines to alter curves and create gradual transitions; rescale all envelope points to make changes quickly.
* Improved recording performance
Enjoy faster performance and more economical use of hard-drive space by recording audio sessions directly to a final working file. Once recorded, your files can be saved immediately.
* Up to 80 live inputs
Record up to 80 live inputs simultaneously in a multitrack session.
* VSTi virtual instrument support with MIDI piano roll
Enjoy support for a wide range of virtual instruments in your music production. Record and edit MIDI in the piano roll editor.
* New effects
Expand your creative possibilities with new effects, including Convolution Reverb, Analog Delay, Mastering tool, and Tube-modeled Compressor.
* Radius time stretching from iZotope
Alter tempo without changing pitch, or change pitch without tempo distortion, using the high-quality time-stretch algorithm from industry leader iZotope.
* Guitar Suite effects
Perfect your sound with analog-modeled guitar effects that can be used with guitars or other instruments.
* XML session format
If you are a developer, you can take advantage of the ability to import and export sessions as XML to better integrate with your tools.
* Video in Surround Encoder
View the video as you scrub, keyframe, and edit your surround sound automation in the Surround Encoder. You can more easily match up your audio with the action onscreen, allowing you to perform more precise surround effects and audio placement.
* Default WAV importer
Set a custom WAV importer as the default for specific actions.
* Default open/save format
Specify a particular file format to ensure all saved files are consistent.
* Sorting options in Files panel
In the Files panel, you can sort files by when they were opened or created, or by track number.
Create playlists in the Playlist window. Try different versions of an arrangement before you commit to the edits. Play back in any order and loop a specified number of times.
* Bitmap import/export for spectral view
Save the phase histogram as a bitmap, export as a bitmap with phase map, edit in Adobe Photoshop software, and import back into Adobe Audition.
* Customizable toolbars
An adaptable workspace allows you to pick which toolbar buttons are displayed in the toolbar.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, you can free download and get a free trial.