Adobe Acrobat 3D
Adobe Acrobat 3D software enriches collaboration by enabling extended teams to use Adobe PDF documents to more securely and reliably communicate 3D design intent.
Use Adobe Acrobat 3D to easily insert and publish 3D designs from major CAD applications in Adobe PDF documents which can be shared with suppliers, partners and customers using free Adobe Reader software.
Acrobat 3D enables architects and engineers to publish and share 3D design information from popular CAD applications with users who don't have copies of CAD programs, but who have Adobe's free Reader. Since there are 1.25 billion copies of Adobe's free Reader out in the marketplace, ostensibly, 3D design information could reach a lot of folks.
1. Reduce errors, design changes, and number of review cycles:
Use embedded 3D interactive content to highlight design flaws before a product reaches production.
2. Convert 3D designs from major CAD applications:
Easily convert 3D designs from major CAD applications to Adobe PDF. Enable extended team members to review without expensive CAD applications or specialty viewers.
3. Capture 3D designs directly from your CAD application:
Capture 3D designs from your CAD application in one step to create Adobe PDF files. (Supported on Microsoft Windows and various UNIX? systems.)
4. Enrich communications:
Visually communicate the design intent of 3D product information by creating multiple cross sections and exploded-view animations to accurately show assembly and disassembly.
5. Extend review and commenting:
Activate functionality in free Adobe Reader software to enable suppliers, partners, and customers to review, mark up, redline, and comment on 3D designs.
6. Manage file size:
Dramatically reduce file size by converting 3D CAD designs into an Adobe PDF document using presets that control conversion parameters. Use your Adobe PDF document to easily exchange 3D designs and concepts with project teams, customers, and partners.
Main features of the Adobe Acrobat 3D product:
1. Convert CAD files from a number of CAD formats into a PDF without even having a CAD application on your desktop. With Acrobat 3D, you don't need to have the CAD application on your desktop for many of the formats that Adobe supports.
This is useful for constructability reviews, contract formation or RFPs, technical documentation, and all customers may use it for their marketing information to distribute to their customers.
You can capture data into PDF with any application that uses OpenGL, which is the majority of 3D applications. If you don't have the application or viewer for that application, Adobe Acrobat 3D provides a way to directly translate many of those files into a PDF.
3. You can add comments to your model information (comments were already in Acrobat 7 Pro). In 3D, should you move the model view around, that comment is actually associated with that particular view. "We've added a" tab" with all products - Acrobat Standard, Reader, Acrobat Pro and Acrobat 3D. People who receive content can go to the model tree tab and go to any views that have defined as well as specific comments they've defined. So it will zoom in and bring you to the view you were in when you made that comment and provide easy navigation for someone with only the free Reader or who not familiar with Acrobat."
4. You can add comments using familiar Acrobat tools. "I can navigate to the comments. The free Reader will have commenting toolbars - I can add comments and markups to this document. With Acrobat 3D, I can add to comments, or navigate to the comments and reply to them. The product also includes a set of standard business stamps and you can create custom stamps.
5. You can combine 3D files with other documents such as email, web documentation, spreadsheets and insert 3D CAD designs into Word, Excel or PowerPoint files and use Acrobat 3D to convert them into PDF.
6. Advanced security controls are provided in Acrobat 3D, with password protection that restricts access, printing, editing and other actions.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $995.00, you can free download and get a free trial.