Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner scans a web site and presents you view a report from a hacker`s point of view, highlighting potential security problems with your web applications due to SQL injection, cross site scripting other web attacks. It also checks password strength on authentication pages, audits shopping carts, tests for buffer overflows and more. The results are presented in a structured report. This demo version can only scan the Acunetix test site, so it cannot be used for your own testing, but allows you to preview the functionalities.
1. AcuSensor Technology
2. An automatic client script analyzer allowing for security testing of Ajax and Web 2.0 applications
3. Industries' most advanced and in-depth SQL injection and Cross site scripting testing
4. Advanced penetration testing tools, such as the HTTP Editor and the HTTP Fuzzer
5. Visual macro recorder makes testing web forms and password protected areas easy
6. Support for pages with CAPTHCA, single sign-on and Two Factor authentication mechanisms
7. Extensive reporting facilities including VISA PCI compliance reports
8. Multi-threaded and lightning fast scanner crawls hundreds of thousands of pages with ease
9. Intelligent crawler detects web server type and application language
10. Acunetix crawls and analyzes websites including flash content, SOAP and AJAX
11. Port scans a web server and runs security checks against network services running on the server
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner also runs an optional port scan against the web server where the
site is hosted and automatically identifies the network service running on an open port, launching a
series of network security tests against that web service. Customized network alerts can also be
developed by following detailed documentation provided by Acunetix.
The security checks that ship with the product are: Test for weak passwords on FTP, IMAP, SQL
servers, POP3, Socks, SSH, Telnet and other DNS server vulnerabilities like Open Zone Transfer, Open
Recursion, Cache Poisoning, as well as, FTP access tests such as if anonymous access is allowed and list
of writable FTP directories, security checks for badly configured Proxy Servers, checks for weak SNMP
Community String, checks for weak SSL ciphers, and many other sophisticated security checks!
Scanning profiles to easily scan websites with different scan options and identities
1. Custom report generator
2. Compare scans and find differences with previous scans
3. Easily re-audit web site changes
4. Support for CAPTCHA, Single Sign-On and Two Factor authentication mechanisms
5. Detects popular web applications (e.g. forums, shopping carts) and detects vulnerable versions
6. Detects directories with weak permissions and if dangerous HTTP methods are enabled
7. Generates a list of uncommon HTTP responses such as internal server error, HTTP 500, etc
8. Customize list of false positives
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $2495.00, you can free download and get a free trial.