Active Password Changer
Active Password Changer is a solution designed for resetting local administrator and user passwords on Windows systems. Forgotten password recovery software is useful if you lost the administrator password and cannot access the operation system. Other Windows login security restrictions like 'Account is disabled', 'Password never expires', 'Account is locked out' and 'Logon Hours' can be changed or reset.
Active Password Changer is a DOS-based solution created for resetting local administrator and user passwords on Windows systems in case an Administrators password is forgotten or lost. You do not need to re-install and re-configure it.
Forgotten password recovery software has a simple FDISK-like user interface, supports multiple hard disk drives, is able to detect several SAM databases (in case multiple OS were installed on one volume) and pick the right one before starting the password recovery process.
A list of local users is displayed, you just need to choose the one to reset the password for. It also resets User is Disabled flag (if any) and sets Password never expires to avoid possible user blocking after password has been reset.
With Active Password Changer you can log in as a particular user with a blank password.
Active Password Changer FEATURES:
* Windows Application is included
* Active Boot Disk Lite is included
* (Windows Vista-based bootable CD/DVD ISO)
* Learn about Active@ Boot Disk Features
* Windows Bootable CD/DVD Creator
-easy to use (3 steps only)
-allows you to resume a partially completed download
* Recovers passwords from multiple partitions and hard disk drives
* Detects and displays all Microsoft Security Databases (SAM)
* Displays all local users
* Displays full account information for any local user
* Resets administrator's password
* Resets user's password
* Resets "User is Disabled" flag
* Sets "Password Never Expires" flag for user's account
* Disable Force Smart Card Login
* Ability to change (set or clear) user's account flags:
* "User must change password at next logon", "Password never expires", "Account is disabled", "Account is locked out"
* Ability to manage logon time (Permitted logon hours) for a local user
* Can run from bootable floppy, CD or USB Flash
* Has a simple FDISK-like user interface
* Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems
* Supports Windows 7, Windows XP, XP+SP2, 2003, 2000, NT, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit), Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition (64-bit) Operating Systems, Windows VISTA, Windows VISTA(64-bit) & Windows Server 2008
* Supports large hard disk drives (even greater than 200GB)
* Supports IDE ATA SATA & SCSI hard disk drives
* Runs under MS-DOS, PC-DOS, DR-DOS, FreeDOS, OpenDOS and Windows 95 / 98 / ME
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $49.95, you can free download and get a free trial.