Accomplice is a software application that helps busy professionals like you manage your to-dos, goals, and notes, then sync them with your team.
This isn't some trivial to-do list, and it isn't an overweight project management suite. Accomplice has just the ingredients you really need to stay on top of your busy life, integrated into an intuitive and flexible system.
It works online and offline, integrates with Outlook and other software you already use, and syncs with your PDA.
Accomplice helps busy professionals like you manage your to-dos, goals, and notes, then sync them with your team.
Accomplice's patented desktop software provides an easy, portable Activity Management system that organizes all the things you need to get done, and synchronizes them with your team. The software features a "smart" task list and cross-linked notebook, plugged into a secure peer-to-peer network. Activities (goals and to-dos) can be sub-tasked, prioritized, scheduled, delegated, and tracked. Supporting information can be turned into notes and linked to activities. It can integrate with Outlook or other email systems if you want it to (e.g. turn emails into trackable activities), sync to your PDA cell phone, integrate with other software too. Delegation is as easy as email, but much more effective. Accomplice can be installed directly on a Windows PC, or on a U3 Smart USB flash drive for portability between Windows PCs. And it all works on- and off-line, without any technical support staff involvement.
At Accomplice, we believe in giving you software that's as simple to use as possible - and no simpler. You can start by just listing your to-dos, but rest assured there's a lot more power under the hood when you need it
Compare Accomplice with other alternatives, and you can see why our customers love Accomplice.
These are the key capabilities in Accomplice:
* Subtask Easily sub-task your to-do's and goals, naturally creating an outline of what needs to get done, how, and by whom.
* What do you need to do now? You can't do everything at once - Accomplice lets you manage what's "on your plate" for today, and what you want to get to later.
* Custom filters Quickly clear through the clutter of your to-do's with pre-built and custom filters: with one click, see everything planned for the coming week, all the calls you need to make, all the recent changes on a hot project, etc.
* Build a virtual team Share a simple task, or an entire project and its notes, by simply typing the first few letters of your colleague's name or email. Build a virtual team with a few keystrokes and keep everyone in sync. They don't even have to have Accomplice - we'll automatically invite them in on your behalf!
* Adjust on-the-fly, online or offline Assign, inform and change your team and your projects on-the-fly, online while in your office or offline in an airplane - Accomplice is designed for the realities of fast-paced, real-world collaboration.
* Sync with your PDA cell phone Accomplice can work with any smart phone or PDA, since Accomplice works with Outlook Tasks. Accomplice has smart syncing with Outlook Tasks, which in turn syncs to most PDAs on the market. When you check off your tasks on your smart phone and sync, your Accomplice will mark the activity as done, and inform your colleagues as needed.
* Take notes Keep rich, time stamped, sharable notes on any activity. Even when the task is completed, your notes are still accessible.
* Attach file and web links Just drag a file into Accomplice, or drag the internet address icon from your browser to create links from your activities to your key files or websites.
* Find things quickly Accomplice has a powerful search capability that quickly searches your activities, notes (and coming soon - your emails) so you can get things done. (Shortcut hint: try Ctrl + F)
* Mini-bar quick access Your Accomplice is always by your side, even when you're in another program. Just move your mouse to the top of your screen, and the Accomplice Minibar drops down, ready to record new activities as they come in. You can even drop emails, files, and web pages on the Minibar, to remember to do something with them later.
* Outlook Calendar and Email integration The Accomplice dashboard provides easy access to your activities as well as your Outlook Calendar, Outlook emails (or other email systems), and contacts. Lots more integration coming soon
* Turn emails into actions With Accomplice, you can keep a balanced perspective on which emails truly deserve to be on your to-do-list, which ones can safely be deferred to come on your plate later, and which ones can be filed away so you can spend your time doing what's really important, not just what's at the top of your Inbox.
* Import and export spreadsheets If you currently use a spreadsheet, like Excel, to manage your tasks, you can export or import your activities to or from Excel, and customize the columns and values in Excel to match your current system.
* Automatic backups All your data is safely stored on your own computer, constantly saved and frequently backed up to a location of your choosing. Or install Accomplice on a U3 Smart USB flash drive and take your entire activity management system with you anywhere you go.
* Print it You can easily print your custom lists of activities (e.g. what to do at home) or project summaries.
Accomplice integrates with the following systems:
* Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, and 2007: (email, calendar, and tasks). Outlook integration is the deepest at this time.
* Microsoft Outlook Express (email)
* Mozilla Thunderbird (email)
* Qualcomm Eudora (email)
* Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and other popular web browsers (drag&drop web page links)
* Spreadsheet programs, like Microsoft Excel (import/export activities)
* Smart phones such as Blackberry, PalmOS, Windows Mobile (for users with Outlook Tasks)
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $29.95, you can free download and get a free trial.