AVD Slide Show
View a sequence of images as a slide show, each image being shown for a predetermined time. You can select transition effects and if a picture is too large or small for your screen it is resized. AVD Slide Show is a nice utility you can use to easily view a sequence of images as a slide show, each image being shown for some predetermined time before going on to the next. You just point it to a file in folder, say how long to display each picture, select transition effects and then sit back and enjoy. If a picture is too large or less for your screen, it is resized to fit keeping the aspect ratio.
AVI Slide Show is an easy-to-use tool to convert digital photos to video and create stunning slide shows with transition effects.
* Load up multiple formats of images including tif, tiff, fax, gif, jpg, jpeg, jpe, pcx, bmp, dib, rle, ico, cur, png, wmf, emf, tga, targa, pxm, ppm, pgm, pbm.
* View the slideshow with 160+ transitional effects (with preview).
* Preview the images.
* Save specific file format parameters and save preview dialogs.
* Convert digital photo to AVI file.
* Resample the images on-the-fly prior to loading them up on screen.
* You will get perfectly centered images each time.
* The number of images is shown in the bottom left corner of the window (when the first image out of 50 is displayed, it reads 1/50).
* Slide show Auto-start.
* Slide show direction buttons.
* Sequence options (forward, reverse, and random).
* Slide delay adjustment.
* Transition delay adjustment.
* Full screen mode is available.
* Hide cursor on full screen mode.
* Background color or image selection.
* Creating standalone slide shows on a self-launching CD.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $17.75, you can free download and get a free trial.