AMD Fusion Utility for Mobility
AMD Fusion Utility for Mobility has been specifically designed to optimize energy and Performence settings of notebooks, thus enabling each user to an individual computer experience. When you start the application, you will see a simple interface in the form of a button on your desktop. If you click on the button, the default profile will be activated. You can choose from a list of 10 default power-saving and performance profiles or customize your own.
With the tool it is possible to extend the battery life and thus can increase the productivity of the user.
These options are for controlling the Performence for certain applications such as Blu-ray, Entertaiment, or other digital media applications.
Settings for more performance include:
1. Balanced: Get a balance between performance and battery life
2. Max Battery Offline Mode: Extend the charge of your notebook's battery
3. Max Battery Online Mode: Extend the charge of your notebook's battery while using the Web
4. Max Performance Offline Mode: Helps Improve performance of your notebook
5. Max Performance Online Mode: Helps Improve performance of your notebook while using the Web
Settings for better usage include:
1. Airplane: Keep your productivity up while you're in the sky
2. Digital Media: Maintains power for viewing movies
3. Fusion for Media Explorer: Designed when running the AMD Fusion for Media Explorer
4. Gaming: Get an extra boost for taking down the bad guys
5. Web Browsing: Just browsing? No need to run all those programs in the background
6. More: This application can be customized to fit your needs
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, you can free download and get a free trial.