3D Flash Animator
Flash is vector animation software, originally designed to create animations for display on web pages. Vector graphics are ideal for the web because they are so lightweight. Flash animation has a lot of remarkable excellence when it was used in web pages. Do you have a personal web site? Want to use Flash animations on your web site? Want to design professional and famous Flash animations yourself? However, it is not a easy job to design a Flash animation for a beginner. How should we do? Here is a powerful and easy to use Flash animations creator which I want to commend to you. That is 3D Flash Animator which was published by 3DFA. Below is the detailed introduction of it. Take a glance and you will love it soon!
The key benefits of 3D Flash Animator include:
1. With 3D Flash Animator we can create Flash animations, build website interfaces and arcade-style games.
2. 3D support: Although Flash does not directly support 3D, 3D Flash Animator has the power to create 3D animations and export them as Flash files. 3D models can be imported or built within the interface. These can then be animated using a range of special effects.
3. ActionScript support: Use scripting to control every aspect of a movie. The programming interface is easy to use, and the user is provided with wizards and debugging tools.
4. Game development: Unlike other Flash tools, 3D Flash Animator supports complex properties such as velocity and acceleration. These features and others such as scrolling backgrounds, easy keyboard detection, and collision detection, make 3D Flash Animator the ideal tool for website game development.
5. 3D Flash Animator offers a great combination of features and ease of use, unlike many such programs that seemingly require a PhD to operate. That is not to say the program is not complex, but is designed so that we can make it as complex as they desire. That means those lacking the knowledge to do some highly complex actions can still get a great result; those wishing to go the entire distance can produce amazing results.
6. There are two areas that help make 3D Flash Animator stand out. One is that it offers both frame-based and time-based animation. For those of us who think more in terms of seconds than frames, that is a great attribute. Secondly, it has the power to create 3D animations and convert them to 2D vector animations.
7. 3D Flash Animator uses elements, loaded from files or developed from within the program interface. Many of those elements can have "child" elements, which is where the complexity of the result is made but is actually fairly simple to create. When the parent element moves, all of the connected child elements move accordingly. For movement, there are a number of effects built into the program, but for those more technically minded there is the ability to script the movements as desired and get much quicker results.
Further, while its price of $40.00 is similar to other programs - and about 1/10th that of Macromedia Flash MX.
For people just beginning their Flash animation experience, 3D Flash Animator is a great choice because it makes some very technical issues quite simple; for those with experience, it can save a lot of time producing what to them might be considered "normal" results. Either way, it is a great choice.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $40.00 to buy, you can free download and get a free trial.