185Graph is a 1.85 graph based fire sprinkler hydraulic calculation software program specifically designed to graph sprinkler demand vs. water supply. It calculates base of the riser demand with the Grid Calculator, Tree Calculator or Head by Head Worksheet and will plot these demands against any water supply. Water supplies can be adjusted for friction loss, elevation and/or hose streams.
185Graph has compact, single form modular design with all data input and output ergonomically diplayed on the same form. Instantly determine a sprinkler system's weakness by inspecting the detailed pressure loss data, and develop the most appropriate recommendations for improvement. With routine use, you will develop an instinctive sense of "what is adequate" and "what improvements are required". Quickly change sprinkler heads, pipe diameter, density, area, skew, pump size, etc. Immediately see the effect of lowering storage or reinforcing the sprinkler piping and/or water supply.
Version 4.0 has been rewritten in Visual Basic 6.0 to ensure 32 bit functionality with the modern Windows Operating Systems. It now supports English and International units, file saving, and can seamlessly read and convert files saved in differnt units. Other enhancements include improved printer support and suppor for full screen at various screen resolutions.
185Graph is designed to be used by Fire Department, Insurance Risk Management, Loss Control and Safety Engineering professionals. Downloadable tutorials and integrated help screens are provided to help users become proficient quickly, which will save valuable time and money. Most importantly, the software is reasonably priced and sold as trialware so there is no risk. The application is fully functional for 15 days/starts. Please visit our download page and experience 185Graph today.
* Become Proficient Quickly! Save time and money with our free tutorials and integrated help screens.
* Visualize and Present with the 1.85 Graph Output! Visually compare sprinkler demand vs. water supply quickly. Draw lines, enter text and include a title block in your presentations. Fast
* "What-If" Analysis! Change sprinkler heads, pipe diameter, density, area, skew, pump size, etc. Immediately see the effect of lowering storage or reinforcing the sprinkler piping and/or water supply. With use, you will develop an instinctive sense of "what is adequate" and "what improvement are needed".
* Expose System Weakness! Quickly determine a sprinkler system's weakness with detailed pressure loss data and develop the most appropriate recommendations for improvement.
* Compact Single Form Modular Design! Integrated Grid, Tree, Head by Head, Supply, Friction Loss, Pump and Gradient forms show data input and calculated results ergonomically on the same form.
* Complete Code Rewrite: Rewritten in Visual Basic 6.0 to provide better stability and to ensure 32 bit functionality with the modern Operating Systems.
* Full Screen Mode! The application now supports full screen mode for any screen resolution.
* International Support! The application now supports both English and International units and common pipe schedules. Default units can now be permanently set. Grid and Tree Calculators now support shape factor of 2.0.
* File Saving! File saving features have been added for the main Graph, Grid, Tree and Head by Head Worksheet.
* Unit Conversion! The program can seamlessly read, open and convert all saved data files without respect to the units that the files were saved in. Great if you have an international business.
* Improved Printing! Printer support has been vastly improved.
* Professional Labeling Feature! Professional point/line labeling functionality has been added to spruce up any presentation.
* Customizable Logo! Add your company logo to the main Graph form. The logo will print on all program output.
* Support for Roof Slope! Grid and Tree calculators have been upgraded to provide support for .
* We look forward to your business! Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or comments.
The license of this software is Free Trial Software, the price is $249.95, you can free download and get a free trial.